BruCON is organized as a non-profit event by and for the security and hacker community. This event wouldn’t be possible without the help of volunteers. Follow the volunteer mailinglist and present yourself there if you want to help out. http://mailman.brucon.org/mailman/listinfo/
For more information, check our F.A.Q.
Helping out during BruCON
Register for shifts at BruCON: https://gabriel.brucon.org
What do we expect from you:
- Be on time at the shift you have chosen.
- Arrive at 07:00 on 03 October 2018 for the final stages of the build-up and to register as a volunteer.
- Do 10 hours of shifts, you are free to choose which shifts (16 hours if you want a hotel room!).
- The build-up and break-down hours do count in the 8 hours, but we do expect you to do a number of shifts during the conference hours itself.
- Be responsible and an adult during the conference, you are representing BruCON after all.
- Wear your BruCON Volunteer t-shirt during the whole conference.
- Register with your mobile phone number so we can contact you.
- Complete the Google Form
What do you get:
- Access to BruCON.
- Volunteer T-shirt.
- Complimentary beverages at the BruCON party.
- If you stay for the break-down we invite you to a complementary dinner afterwards
- Invitation to our yearly volunteer appreciation event!
- And of course our thanks for all your help!