Accommodation can be a challenge in the week of BruCON so we have reserved some rooms already. In case you have a loyalty card and/or are able to find a hotel room during the duration of your stay, please go ahead and leave the blocked rooms available.
Sleep is good. Sleep is healthy.
In case you are not able to find accommodation, we have the following options for you.
When you are attending a TRAINING ONLY, there should be enough rooms in the hotels where these are hosted:
- Novotel Gent Centrum – http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-0840-novotel-gent-centrum/index.shtml
- NH Ghent Belfort – https://www.nh-hotels.com/hotel/nh-gent-belfort
Since the actual location of each course has not been decided yet, you can pick any of the two hotels. They are only 1 minute walk away from each other.
When you are attending TRAINING AND CONFERENCE, we have rooms at the following hotel:
- Ibis Gent Kathedraal – https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-0961-ibis-gent-centrum-st-baafs-kathedraal/index.shtml – Please use this document to reserve a room from the BruCON block reservation
When you are attending the CONFERENCE ONLY, we have rooms blocked at the following hotels:
- Monasterium – http://www.monasterium.be/en – Contact the hotel by phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference code “BruCON 2018” to reserve a room
- Ibis Ghent Opera – https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-1455-ibis-gent-centrum-opera/index.shtml – Please use this document to reserve a room from the BruCON Block
For those amongst you who prefer the “Budget” option on WikiTravel, here are several alternatives:
- Hostel De Draecke http://www.vjh.be/gent.htm
- Hostel 47 http://www.hostel47.com/
If you feel adventurous: give https://www.airbnb.com a shot!
This page will be updated regularly so please revisit in case you are still looking