Right on time for your Christmas shopping, we bring you the BruCON 0x0A Spring training track (18-20 April 2018). Early-bird registration till the 12th of January !
The line-up! :
- Corelan Bootcamp by Peter Van Eeckhoutte (3-day training) – Once again we bring you Corelan ! One of the best exploit development courses available, now in our spring training track. Prepare yourself for 3 long days (+10 hours/day) of intensive exploit development ! Lunch and dinner are included and, as always enough coffee to keep you going!
- Active Directory attacks for Red and Blue Teams by Nikhil Mittal (3-day training) – This training is aimed towards attacking modern AD Environment using built-in tools like PowerShell and other trusted OS resources. The training is based on real world penetration tests and Red Team engagements for highly secured environments.
- Assessing and Exploiting Control Systems and IIoT by Justin Searle (3-day training) – This is not your traditional SCADA/ICS/IIoT security course! How many courses send you home with a $500 kit including your own PLC and a set of hardware/RF hacking tools?!?
- Open Source Defensive Security Training by Leszek Miś (3-day training) – Open Source Defensive Security Training is an Open Source IT Security laboratory dedicated for professionals who need close the gaps in Linux & Open Source Security knowledge.
- Wireshark and Lua programming by Didier Stevens (2-day training) – Our regular trainer Didier Stevens will host again this class to master to teach you to Wireshark and Lua programming !
- Xtreme MobileApp Exploitation by Anto Joseph (3-day training) – Xtreme MobileApp Exploitation training is a 3 days fast paced training in which attendees will get to work on real world vulnerable applications with no – source code and learn to finding high severity bugs .