BruCON 0x09 is over and we had a great time hosting the training, workshops and conference and we are working hard on making our 10th edition even better! The 0x0A Spring Training edition will take place on 18, 19 and 20th of April 2018 and we are once again looking for some great training courses.
We have the following guidelines for you:
- BruCON hosts predominantly offensive technical security training sessions. We don’t have any specific focus areas for now, so please submit any training you deem interesting !
- Training should be either 2 or 3 days with a preference for the latter.
- You are allowed to submit multiple training suggestions, however please specify if they can be hosted simultaneously.
- If you have additional hardware that need to be taken into account, please specify including the additional costs.
If you submit a training, please include, at minimum, the following information :
- Course content
- Target audience
- Trainer biography
- Hosted before ? If so, where and when
Our prices for training courses are :
- 2-day trainings – 1100€ (Early-bird) / 1200€ (Regular) *
- 3-day trainings – 1400€ (Early-bird) / 1500€ (Regular) *
* Not taking into account any additional hardware which might be included.
We have a 50% profit split in place between the trainer and us. If you have any particular question or you would like us to work out a concrete example, don’t hesitate to reach out!
The deadline for you submissions is Wednesday 22nd November COB (GMT+1). You can submit per mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an acknowledgement that your submission has been well received.
Please also use this address if you have any questions.
The BruCON Training crew