We are proud to present to you our program for the 2016 BruCON 0x08 Spring Training (20-22 April)
The line-up! :
- Corelan Bootcamp by Peter Van Eeckhoutte (3-day training) – Corelan is back at BruCON ! One of the best exploit development courses available, now in our spring training track. Prepare yourself for 3 long days (+10 hours/day) of intensive exploit development ! Lunch and dinner are included and, as always enough coffee to keep you going!
- Hacking web applications – case studies of award-winning bugs in Google, Yahoo, Mozilla and more by Dawid Czagan (2-day training) – Have you ever thought of hacking web applications for fun and profit? How about playing with authentic, award-winning security bugs identified in some of the greatest companies? If that sounds interesting, join this unique two-day hands-on training!
- Analysing Malicious Documents by Didier Stevens (2-day training) – One of our resident trainers and fellow Belgian, Didier Stevens, will teach you how to analyse malicious PDF or MS Office documents using his own created Phyton tools in this 2-day course!
- Offensive IoT Exploitation by Aditya Gupta and Aseem Jakhar (3-day training) – This unique course offers penetration testers the ability to assess the security of smart devices. The training will cover assessing IoT attack surfaces and finding security issues with hands-on exercises and is valuable for anybody interested to learn about IoT security.
- PowerShell for Penetration Testers by Nikhil Mittal (3-day training) – In this course, you’ll learn how to attack Windows network using PowerShell, based on real world penetration tests. It includes a mixture of lectures, demonstrations, exercises, hands-on and as well as a CTF which attendees could try during and after the course.
- Mobile Application Exploitation (iOS and Android) by Prateek Gianchandani (3-day training) – A completely hands-on training on exploiting mobile applications for the iOS and Android platform. The training is based on exploiting Damn Vulnerable iOS app and other vulnerable apps which are written by the trainer in order to make you understand the different kinds of vulnerabilities in mobile applications. You can test your skills in the CTF at the end !
Early-bird registration till the end of the year!
The training location will be Novotel Ghent Centrum.
All training details and registration links can be found on the BruCON training pages (link)
your BruCON team.