BruCON 0x07 is over and we had a great time hosting the trainings, workshops and conference ! As we want to be on time for the 0x08 Spring training edition (Wed 20 – Fri 22 April 2016), we would like invite you to submit your training.
Please take into account the following guidelines :
- BruCON hosts predominantly offensive technical security training sessions. We don’t have any specific focus areas for now, so please submit any training you deem interesting !
- Training should be either 2 or 3 days with a preference for the latter.
- You are allowed to submit multiple training suggestions, however please specify if they can be hosted simultaneously.
- If you have additional hardware that need to be taken into account, please specify including the additional costs.
If you submit a training, please include, at minimum, the following information :
- Course content
- Target audience
- Trainer biography
- Hosted before ? If so, where and when
The deadline for you submissions is Friday 20 November COB (GMT+1). You can submit per mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an acknowledgement that your submission has been well received.
Please also use this address if you have any questions.
The BruCON Training crew