BruCON is organised as a non-profit event by and for the security and hacker community. This event wouldn’t be possible without the help of volunteers. Follow the volunteer mailing-list and present yourself there if you want to help out. (Will be updated)
For more information, check our F.A.Q.
Helping out during BruCON
Register for shifts at BruCON: https://gabriel.brucon.org
What do we expect from you:
- Be on time at the shift you have chosen.
- Arrive at 07:00 on 29 september 2022 for the final stages of the build-up and to register as a volunteer.
- Do 10 hours of shifts, you are free to choose which shifts (16 hours if you want a hotel room!).
- The build-up and break-down hours do count in the 10 hours, but we do expect you to do a number of shifts during the conference hours itself.
- Be responsible and an adult during the conference, you are representing BruCON after all.
- Wear your BruCON Volunteer t-shirt during the whole conference.
- Register with your mobile phone number so we can contact you.
- Register to our BruCON Slack Channel (you will get invited to a dedicated volunteering channel)
- Complete the Google Form.
What do you get:
- Access to BruCON.
- Volunteer T-shirt.
- Complimentary beverages at the BruCON party.
- If you stay for the break-down we invite you to a complimentary dinner afterwards
- Invitation to our yearly volunteer appreciation event!
- And of course our thanks for all your help!