We are working hard on finding a new location for the 14th (0x0E) edition of BruCON as our regular location will not be available next year. In the meantime, we are happy to open our call for training for BruCON 0x0E Spring Training (20-22 April 2022) with the following guidelines :
- BruCON hosts predominantly technical security training sessions, either offensive or defensive (or a combination). We don’t have any specific focus areas for now, so please submit any training you deem interesting !
- Training should be either 2 or 3 days with a preference for the latter.
- You are allowed to submit multiple training suggestions, however please specify if they can be hosted simultaneously.
- If you have additional hardware that needs to be taken into account, please specify including the additional costs.
- We aim for in-person courses, but you can also submit virtual ones.
If you submit a training, please include, at minimum, the following information :
- Course content
- Target audience
- Trainer biography
- Hosted before ? If so, where and when
- In-Person / Virtual (or both possible)
Our prices for training courses are :
- 2-day training – 1300€ (Early-bird) / 1400€ (Regular) *
- 3-day training – 1700€ (Early-bird) / 1800€ (Regular) *
* Not taking into account any additional hardware which might be included.
We have a 50% profit split in place between the trainer and us. If you have any particular question or you would like us to work out a concrete example, don’t hesitate to reach out!
The deadline for you submissions is Friday 3rd December 2021. You can submit via this Google Form (link) or if this is not possible (requires Google login) directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an acknowledgement that your submission has been well received.
Please also use this address if you have any questions.
The BruCON Training crew