BruCON is organised as a non-profit event by and for the security and hacker community. This event wouldn’t be possible without the help of volunteers.
You want to join us as a volunteer ? Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, check our F.A.Q.
Helping out during BruCON
What do we expect from you:
- Arrive at 07:00 on 28 september 2023 for the final stages of the build-up and to register as a volunteer.
- Be on time at the shift you have chosen.
- Do 10 hours of shifts, you are free to choose which shifts (16 hours if you want a hotel room!).
- The build-up and break-down hours do count in the 10 hours, but we do expect you to do a number of shifts during the conference hours itself.
- Be responsible and an adult during the conference, you are representing BruCON after all.
- Wear your BruCON Volunteer t-shirt during the whole conference.
- Please familiarise yourself with the anti-harassment policy:
What do you get:
- Access to BruCON.
- Volunteer T-shirt.
- Complimentary beverages at the BruCON party.
- If you stay for the break-down we invite you to a complimentary dinner afterwards
- And of course our thanks for all your help!