Sleep is good. Sleep is healthy.
The following hotels are used to host the training courses in April and are recommended if you plan to attend a training and the conference :
- Novotel Mechelen Centrum – https://all.accor.com/hotel/3154/index.en.shtml
Obviously Mechelen is filled with a lot of good accommodation options. Some others options within walking distance of the training and conference locations :
- Hotel Vé Mechelen – https://www.hotelve.com/en/
- Martin’s Patershof – https://www.martinshotels.com/en/page/martins-patershof/martins-patershof.11057.html
- NH Mechelen – https://www.nh-hotels.com/hotel/nh-mechelen
- Den Grooten Wolfsack – https://www.dengrootenwolsack.be/
If you want to sleep in a brewery – Het Anker – https://www.hetanker.be/nl/overnachten-in-de-brouwerij
For those amongst you who prefer the “Budget” option on WikiTravel, here are several alternatives:
- Zandpoort Youth Hostel – https://www.mechelen-hostel.com/nl/
If you feel adventurous: give https://www.airbnb.com a shot!
This page will be updated regularly so please revisit in case you are still looking