BruCON 0x0B is over and we had a great time hosting the training, workshops and conference. We are already working hard on preparing the 12th edition! The 0x0C Spring Training edition will take place on 22, 23 and 24th of April 2020 and we are once again looking for some great training courses.
- BruCON hosts predominantly technical security training sessions, either offensive or defensive (or a combination). We don’t have any specific focus areas for now, so please submit any training you deem interesting !
- Training should be either 2 or 3 days with a preference for the latter.
- You are allowed to submit multiple training suggestions, however please specify if they can be hosted simultaneously.
- If you have additional hardware that need to be taken into account, please specify including the additional costs.
If you submit a training, please include, at minimum, the following information :
- Course content
- Target audience
- Trainer biography
- Hosted before ? If so, where and when
Our prices for training courses are :
- 2-day training – 1300€ (Early-bird) / 1400€ (Regular) *
- 3-day training – 1700€ (Early-bird) / 1800€ (Regular) *
We have a 50% profit split in place between the trainer and us. If you have any particular question or you would like us to work out a concrete example, don’t hesitate to reach out!
The deadline for you submissions is Saturday 30th November COB (GMT+1). You can submit via this Google Form (link) or if this is not possible (requires Google login) directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an acknowledgement that your submission has been well received.
Please also use this address if you have any questions.