The 0x0C Spring Training edition took place virtually (with the exception of Corelan) and was received very well ! That is why, open popular request, we will be hosting a maximum of 5 virtual courses in the fall (28-30 September). In order to rapidly select these (submission due by the end of the month), we have opened this Call for Virtual Training for you, with the following guidelines :
- BruCON hosts predominantly technical security training sessions, either offensive or defensive (or a combination). We don’t have any specific focus areas for now, so please submit any training you deem interesting !
- Training should be either 2 or 3 days with a preference for the latter.
- You are allowed to submit multiple training suggestions, however please specify if they can be hosted simultaneously.
- If you have additional hardware that need to be taken into account, please specify including the additional costs.
- Courses will be hosted virtually (Using Zoom) and during normal training hours (9-5 GMT+2).
If you submit a training, please include, at minimum, the following information :
- Course content
- Target audience
- Trainer biography
- Hosted before ? If so, where and when
Our prices for training courses are :
- 2-day training – 1300€ (Early-bird) / 1400€ (Regular) *
- 3-day training – 1700€ (Early-bird) / 1800€ (Regular) *
* Not taking into account any additional hardware which might be included.
We have a 50% profit split in place between the trainer and us. If you have any particular question or you would like us to work out a concrete example, don’t hesitate to reach out!
The deadline for you submissions is Friday 31st July COB (GMT+1). You can submit via this Google Form (link) or if this is not possible (requires Google login) directly to email@example.com. You will receive an acknowledgement that your submission has been well received.
Please also use this address if you have any questions. Kind regards The BruCON Training crew