We are proud to present to you our program for the 2016 BruCON 0x08 Training (24-26 October)
The line-up! :
- Offensive PowerShell for Red and Blue Teams by Nikhil Mittal (3-day training) – In this course, you’ll learn how to attack Windows network using PowerShell, based on real world penetration tests. The course runs on a lab network to which attendees will have Free access for one month after the training. The class consists of hands-on, challenges and demonstrations.
- Windows Kernel Exploitation by Ashfaq Ansari (3-day training) – In this 3-day training course, you’ll learn to fuzz Windows Kernel Mode driver and find vulnerabilities. You’ll be taken from basics of Windows Architecture, it’s Kernel and introduction to different software vulnerabilities along with their exploitation in Kernel mode. These 3 days will be full of hands-on, kernel debugging and WinDbg-Fu.
- Assessing and Exploiting Control Systems by Justin Searle (3-day training) – This is not your traditional SCADA/ICS/IoT security course! How many courses send you home with your own PLC and a set of hardware/RF hacking tools?!? In this 3-day version of the course, you will receive all six days worth of slides.
- Hacking web applications – case studies of award-winning bugs in Google, Yahoo, Mozilla and more by Dawid Czagan (2-day training) – Have you ever thought of hacking web applications for fun and profit? How about playing with authentic, award-winning security bugs identified in some of the greatest companies? If that sounds interesting, join this unique two-day hands-on training!
- Attacking with Excel by Didier Stevens (2-day training) – In this training, our resident trainer Didier will teach you how to use Microsoft Office for offensive security. Performing a port scan, injecting and execute shellcode or even loading your own DLL’s without touching the disk, only by using the Excel process !
- Hardware hacking training with Hardsploit by Julien Moinard (2-day training) – Tired of watching hardware products getting hacked every day without having your part of fun ? Don’t worry it will not be the case anymore! This training teaches you hardware hacking in its most pragmatic aspects by using both theory and practice (hands-on). It follows a simple (but efficient) training methodology based on a “Discover / Analyze / Attack & Protect” guideline that can be applied to any kind of hardware product (Internet of Insecure Things included). Each student will receive a Hardsploit hardware hacking tool, with a value of 250 euros.
Registrations will be opened on the 1st of July. Early-bird registration till the 1st of August!
The training location will be Novotel Ghent Centrum.
All training details and registration links can be found on the BruCON training pages (link)
your BruCON team.